Monday 20 October 2014

research and planning: audience feedback on drafts

I put examples of what I could put for the cover line and put the title to get an idea how it will look. Made it very conventional to other magazine in general.
I tried putting some colour themes in this content draft and it does look conventional again to a rock magazine because of the chose of colours.
I haven't completely thought of how the double page spread will look and couldn't put a title name yet however I've put the title, image, gutters briefly on the page where I think I will put them.

Aisha said: to put a drawn version of the chosen masthead on the cover so you can see what it looks like. And put some cover lines on the cover so that it looks what you are actually going to put on it  and see will it fit around the image compared to your other draft.


Megan said: have a better layout for your double page spread like where your putting your gutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment