Tuesday 17 March 2015

Evaluation 2



These screens shot of the front cover image is similar to image of Mick Jagger.

Similarities of both the screenshot:
- The shot type are both medium shot with a bit of background showing
- The model in my photo is crossing his arms which is the same as the photo of Mick and my model is leaning on the wall
- The costume Mick is wearing is his own band t-shirt and my model is wearing The Jam jumper which is representative of a rock magazine
- They both have the strong facial expression to show of a bit attitude which is associated with rock stars.

Different feature:

- There is no black and white effect on my photo because the colour used in it suits the magazine house style
- The posture of my model has a straight posture with the head not slouched to the side
- My model doesn't have a complete straight face, he has a slight smile which also shows a slight different attitude that is associated with rock stars
- My model isn't wearing leather because leather gives an edge look, instead he isn't wearing it.







No comments:

Post a Comment